Atletico appears as a guest team in the first knockout stage of the Champions League group D against PSV EINDHOVEN at Philips Stadion, Tuesday (13/9/2016) local time.
"Almost all the players fit and sharp, including players on the bench. We have a plan that can be applied if required in the match, "said Simeone as reported by the official site of UEFA.
"We will exhaust everything against PSV. This game is a little different than last season, "he said. Meanwhile, coach of PSV, Philip Cocu, already preparing strategies against Atletico. However, it takes extra courage and spirit in order to reap positive results in those games.
"Atletico is a strong team that plays good. We should not get carried away to their game. We need a perfect day and play with spirit and courage for the sake can getgood results, "said Cocu. both those teams met in the last 16 of the Champions League last season. There isn't any one goal, created when scrolling game in Eindhovenand in Madrid so that should be determined through penalty kicks and won by Atletico with a score of 8-7. Now, Casillas and Cech ruled the three great goalkeeper with most clean sheet record in the Champions League. Casillas had 53 clean sheet, while Cech was connected to four.
Not easy for Cech to Barcelona and the report goes beyond Van Der Sar. Cause, the Arsenal should be a strong team, that meets Paris Saint-Germain, in the group phase. As for the opponents Porto in Group G are categorized as easy, including Leicester City, Club Brugge, and Copenhagen.
For a goalkeeper that is still active, still no Gianluigi Buffon and Manuel Neuer. Onlythe last two names, the owner of several inches too far away from Casillas.
The following is a list of the goalkeeper with the most clean sheet record in UEFA Champions League:
1. Iker Casillas: 53 clean sheet from 164 matches (32.3%)
2. Edwin van der Sar: 51 clean sheet from action 98 (52 per cent)
3. Petr Cech: 49 clean sheet from 111 matches (44.1 percents)
4. Victor Valdes: 45 clean sheet of 106 matches (42.5%)
5. Gianluigi Buffon 38 clean sheet from 96 matches (39.6 per cent
6. Nelson Da: 34 clean sheet from 72 matches (47.2%)
7. Oliver Kahn: 34 clean sheet of 103 matches (33 percent)
8. Vitor Baia: 31st clean sheet of 70 matches (44.3%)
9. Manuel Neuer 31st clean sheet from 82 matches (37.8 percent)
10. Santiago Canizares: 28 clean sheet from 65 matches (43.1 percent) PSG and Barcelona are the two clubs that are memorable for Anelka. He initiated his professional career at PSG in 1996, before deciding to leave Arsenal next year.
Both clubs would face each other in Group A of the Champions League party. Anelka ever expressed his opinion related to such action.
"This will be a difficult match for PSG and Arsenal. The influence of Arsene Wenger is still clearly visible in the Barcelona games, and they always get away from the group stage, "said Anelka as reported by the official website of PSG." I do not have a preference as both big clubs and they appear good. Nevertheless, I think PSG will win over Arsenal because they are playing at home, "said Guy 37 years.
Later action will be the third meeting between Arsenal and PSG in European club competition. They last met in the semi-finals of the Cup Winners ' Cup 1993-1994.
At that time, the party was only the first leg ended 1-1 draw. As for the second leg of the match Arsenal won 1-0. The Gunners any passes to the final with a 2-1 aggregate.
Based on the record of UEFA, Arsenal had a good record while performing in France. They always reap the victory in the last seven matches there.
"PSG has the potential to win the competition. We just have to see, the extent to which the experience and would bring them luck, "said he.